Baby Boogie Disco
£2.50 – £3.50
Put your dancing shoes on and join me (Kate) and Teddy for Baby Boogie Disco!
What you will need:
- Shakers – or bottles or containers filled with different objects that rattle (rice, beads, cereal etc). You may like to make a few for this week if you haven’t already made them.
- Two metal spoons
- Star shape cut out of paper or card (coloured paper or foil stuck to card can be good) and attached to a string/ribbon or you can even use a sparkly Christmas bauble tied to a string or ribbon.
- Pompom- these can be homemade! Please follow a very simple and quick video my lovely mum made to show you how to make pompoms out of paper. Two would be great! Links are below.
- Sensory Scarf or muslin or a pashmina/scarf (from your own wardrobe!)
- Balloon if you have one- tied to string
- Optional Extra – You can get creative and make a baby disco floor and add any sensory lighting you might have to the room!
Make your own Pompom videos: