For babies aged between 8 weeks to 6 months
Baby Yoga Courses
Join us for our fun and friendly 50-minute Baby Yoga adventures, all set to music and familiar nursery rhymes that you and your baby can enjoy singing along to!
Our five-week terms are based on Hatha Yoga the Balance of Body and Mind. They are a fantastic way to have fun together while your baby reaps the many benefits yoga has to offer.
If you are seeking an excellent way to improve your baby’s health and wellbeing, impart strength to their development, muscles, and immune system as well as helping them to breathe and be calm then perhaps baby yoga Is what you have been looking for.
Benefits of Baby Yoga:
- Quality bonding time
- Improves relaxation and helps with longer sleeping patterns
- Helps with colic, constipation and wind
- Helps with balance, coordination and motor skills
- Improve posture and strengthens the spring
- Improves muscle development
- Helps to develop supple joints
- Strengths body and increase circulation
- Relaxing for both parents and baby
History of Yoga
Yoga dates back to 3000BC but it is thought that it could have existed from Stone Age time. It is not certain of the origins of Baby Yoga but it certainly has been practiced in India for hundreds of years.